October 30, 2017 - 9:45am
Do you want to…
• Learn how to work with customers?
• Get a full-time or part-time job in retail?
• Take the first step in building a career?
Winter 2017 Cycle
October 30—December 22 (7 weeks)
Monday to Friday; 9:45 a.m.—2:00 p.m.
Our training includes:
• Customer service & retail skills
• English for everyday work
• Visits to local retail employers
• Job search & job interview practice
• One-on-one career counseling every week
• Help with finding and keeping a job!
Our graduates have been offered jobs at:
• Roche Bros.
• Bon Me
• International Shoppes
• Cathay Bank
• Boston College Dining Services
• The Chicken & Rice Guys
• LAZ Parking
• Live in Boston
• Available to work evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
• Intermediate English level
• TANF recipients, homeless or near homeless individuals, & people with CORI issues welcome to apply
How to Apply:
• Go to Chinese Progressive Association: 28 Ash St, Boston Monday to Wednesday
• Or call:
• Allison: 617-635-5129 x2012 (English/French/Spanish)
• Yu Sin: 617-357-4499 (Chinese)